Although bikini season is coming to an end, there is no reason to quit or give up on your aspirations for rocking that bikini bod! If anything you have been given a 2nd chance to start preparing for next year! Or for many of us we have winter trips planned that will require a swimsuit! So never fear whether you’re are hitting the beach soon or are currently working towards next year’s summer bod… I’ve got you covered with my 7 Tips For Rocking Your Bikini!
- ROCK what you GOT! – No matter your shape or size there is a suit that will flatter your best assets and hide what you are more self conscious about. This article from Pop Sugar offers some great tips for helping you find the best suit for your bod!
- Posture! Remember all those times your Mom yelled at you to stand up straight and don’t slouch. Well it turns out she was right… So stand up straight shoulder back and be confident! Proper posture will help elongate and lean out your bod! Trust me as a 5’2″ shorty I need all the help I can get to look long and lean 😉
- Get a Tan or use a self bronzer! This is an oldie but a goodie! Bronze skin just looks better and helps disguise some of those lovely lady lumps. (cough) cellulite 😉
- Repeat after me… I am sexy and beautiful! Yep being confident is a huge part of rocking a bikini! So if need to look in the mirror and give yourself a little pep talk- do it! PS it’s totally TRUE!
- Exercise! Getting Fit is a huge part of looking better in that bikini – not only will you lean up and be more toned, you will gain so much confidence by taking that time for yourself to work on YOU! I love how empowered and strong I feel after working out! And how I look in a bikini is just an added bonus
- DIET! – I know you we’re hoping this wasn’t on the list… I truly wish it wasn’t but eating healthy foods and watching your portions help keep your body looking sexy and beautiful! Try to embrace more veggies and protein and avoid over processed sugar and carbohydrates
- SEEK reinforcements! Sometimes diet and exercise alone aren’t enough and adding a ROCKSTAR supplement will help your bikini efforts! I recently was able to try BikiniBOD– It is a amazing supplement that is designed to helps curb cravings, burn more fat and calories, blocks new fat, banishes bloat, and gets you glowing! All the things to help you ROCK that bikini! I have been on it for about 30 days now and I love how my body is starting to shape up! My hair and skin look amazing and my abs are looking top notch… Not too shabby after 3 Kids (lol) So if you are wanting something to help support your efforts at the gym and in the kitchen I recommend BikiniBOD. Remember like all diet pills and nutritional supplements you need to do your PART! They really only work if you do! As a warning the first couple days I did get a bit of a headache and had a bit of trouble sleeping – So be cautious if you are sensitive to caffeine. After a couple days my body adjusted and I felt great! So in full disclosure that might be an issue for you. Just give it a couple days and make sure you are drinking lots of water.
[Tweet “Repeat after me… I am sexy and beautiful! Yep being confident is a huge part of rocking a bikini! So if need to look in the mirror and give yourself a little pep talk- do it! PS it’s totally TRUE! @andiethues”]
Not too shabby for a 30 something Mom of 3… lol PS Gotta LOVE my running shorts tan line (classy)
My new secret weapon! Fo awesome skin, hair and bod!
So what are your favorite tips for feeling confident and beautiful in your swimsuit! It really can be a struggle! But just remember no matter your size or shape you are ahh-mazing! I LOVE you all!