I don’t know about you all but there are sometimes when I am trying to stay on track and be healthy and I just NEED a little something sweet! We all know I have a serious sweet tooth! But really during the week, I try to stick to healthy/clean eating. At times this is tough!!! So I have a few go-to recipes to help me power through when my willpower is faltering.
- The Revolt Tiramisu is AWESOME the recipe can be found HERE
- A Small Handful of Almonds and 1/3 Cup of Raisins can go A LONG way people if I am having a particularly rough go of it I will add in a small handful of dark chocolate chips (60% Cocoa or higher)
- Chocolate LAVA Cake … Need I Say More?!?!?
Chocolate LAVA Cake – Adapted from REVOLT Fitness
Low Calorie Decadent Chocolate Lava Cake
- 2 Egg Whites Beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 TBS Fat Free Evaporated Milk
- 2 TBS Cocoa Powder
- 2 TBS Splenda or to taste
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- Coconut Oil to prepare Dish
Use Paper towel to oil Med Size Bowl with Coconut Oil (If you don’t have coconut oil try pam)
Mix all ingredients with whisk in separate bowl. Then pour into prepared dish – Cook in microwave for 60 seconds at 70% power. Then invert and slide out on to plate to devour!!! Top with fresh fruit if desired.
#4. This easy-to-whip-up strawberry and lime concoction is my favorite!
Strawberry Lime Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Low Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 TBS Stevia or to taste
- 1 tsp lime zest lime squeezed into yogurt
- 1/2 tsp sugar free vanilla coffee creamer
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
blend well and top with fresh strawberries!!! My new favorite snack!! This was an act of mad genius!!!
5. I am all about being prepared. I love stocking my pantry and fridge with my favorite on-the-go snacks.