This post contains affiliate links; I earn a small commission when you click on the links and make a purchase.
I love to cook! But let’s be honest, making something delicious from scratch every night isn’t always in the cards! With kids’ practices, helping with homework, and life in general – Sometimes you need that handy dandy EASY button to help get dinner on the table fast. The easiest solution is grabbing takeout; no argument there! But that can get spendy and is not the healthiest of options for my little family. So when I am in a pinch and need to throw together dinner in a hurry, dinner is in the bag (see what I did there) with these 7 quick and easy Tysen Grilled Chicken Strips Recipes. These super simple recipes are all ready in less than 15 Minutes! No, think meals for the win!
7 Quick + Easy Tyson Grilled Chicken Strips Recipes Ready In 15 Minutes
- Fajitas: Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Fajita Chicken Strips+ 1 Bag of Frozen Fajitas Veggies + 1 Pkt Fajita Seasonings or use this from scratch recipe.
- Whip up a batch of guilt-free Mexican Haystacks and swap out the turkey for all ready prepped and ready Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Fajita Chicken Strips!
- BBQ Chicken Sandwiches – Heat up the grilled chicken strips with your favorite BBQ sauce and serve over buns with a bit of cheese and lettuce – My kids LOVE this one!
- Cesaer Salad – Heat up chicken and serve on a fresh bed of romaine lettuce with freshly grated Parmesan cheese, croutons, and your favorite dressing! If your kids aren’t salad eaters, use the same idea. Just put the ingredients in a wrap!
- Chicken Quesadillas: It does not get any easier than that! These are always a hit at our place.
- Chicken Alfredo: Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast + Sauce + Noodles = dinner! My kids don’t get this one very often, but they are sure jazzed when they do! I like to throw in some broccoli to sneak some veggies in there!
- Chicken Stir Fry: Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Fajita Chicken Strips + Frozen stir fry veggies + stir fry seasoning packet or use this made-from-scratch recipe
Well, there you have it! 7 quick and easy Tyson grilled chicken strips recipes that you can throw together in 15 minutes or less! All delicious and EASY!! I love having bags of ready-made grilled chicken strips handy for this very reason. Life is BUSY, and getting a healthy meal ready to go can be tough. I am all about shortcuts, and these premade chicken strips are super helpful. If you are opposed to bagged chicken, my husband will also smoke chicken breasts on Sundays, and then I can make any of these easy meals with the meal-prepped chicken.
I am all about quick and easy meals; here are some more of our family’s favorite recipes!
- Crazy Simple Rocking Crockpot Chicken Chili
- Easy Instant Pot Vegetarian Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Super Easy Pita Style Mexican Pizza
- Cheesy Baked Chicken Roll-Ups
- Baked Chicken Pesto Taquito
Good luck, friends, and happy cooking!