Snickerdoodle Protein Shake Recipe
This Snickerdoodle Protein Shake is a quick and easy Protein Shake to help Mix Things Up!
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Whey ProteinPowder
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze
- 2 tsp sugar-free vanilla powdered coffee creamer
- 1 heaping tsp cinnamon
- 8-10 ice cubes to reach desired consistency
Just Blend in your favoriteBlender and enjoy!!!
So you see, this protein shake is a breeze to throw together and is super delicious!
Making that morning protein shake will now be EASY and delicious!! And if you are following a low carb-conscious or ketogenic lifestyle, you’ll be happy to note that there are only 7.6 net carbs. You can lower that even more by swapping out the sugar-free powdered coffee creamer for REAL cream! No carbs, and you’ll get some more much-needed fat! A win-win situation right there! 😉
I get asked this all the time, what protein powder do you recommend?
These are my favorite Protein Powders:
- Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein Powder -Vanilla (My personal favorite and the one I use everyday!)
- Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder, French Vanilla Creme
- Dymatize ISO100 Hydrolyzed Protein Powder -Vanilla
|To GRAB my FREE eBook “Protein Power For Optimal Weightloss” Click HERE!|
If you’re looking for some more easy protein shake recipes: Check these out!
- PB&J Protein Shake
- No Bake Cookie Protein Shake
- Wendy’s Frosty Inspired Protein Shake
- Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Shake
A Girlfriend’s Guide To Protein!
FREE WITH YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS
Have you ever wondered why protein is such a big deal, in helping you lose weight? As a personal trainer and nutrition specialist, I see firsthand how much getting the right amount of protein can make all the difference! In my handy dandy FREE protein guide, I dive into how to calculate the right amount of protein for your body. I also share some of the easiest and yummiest ways to up your protein intake as a bonus!