It is hard to avoid the word vibration or vibes in today’s world. We see this phraseology on t-shirts, bracelets, sweatshirts, and bumper stickers. The “positive vibes” seem to be everywhere. But what exactly does the term good vibes mean, and why is it so important to be “high vibe.”
Like many of you, my search into spirituality is relatively new. A few years back, I remember I was pretty confused by it all, and I was unsure of where to start and exactly what it all meant. If you are on the lookout for ways to raise your vibration and better understand what that actually means and how to create a higher vibration, then my friend, you are in the right place.
Let’s start with the basics of what is vibration?
One thing we need to understand is vibrational law, and that is a universal law. The Law of Vibration states that everything in the universe is in a constant state of movement. We refer to these movements as vibration, and the speed or rate at which something vibrates is referred to as its frequency. The only difference between one object and another is the rate of its vibration.
When it comes to physics, this makes sense. But we must also understand that we are energic beings, and we vibrate at a frequency that controls what we attract into our lives, i.e., the law of attraction.
Suppose we vibrate at low vibration energy and focus on negative emotions and surround ourselves with negative people. In that case, we will naturally draw bad things and situations to show up for us. Think about it this way, we all have that friend that swears that “murphy’s law” was written for them. They always have a negative attitude and genuinely believe the WORST case scenario always happens to them; inadvertently, they have placed themselves in a low vibe, and they attract everything they proclaim. The universe hears them, feels the energy, and delivers precisely what they ordered, more negativity and worst-case scenarios.
But the good news is we are the author of our story, so we can take this law of vibrational energy and use it to our advantage. We can choose to create a higher frequency and the highest vibration possible for ourselves by taking the time to pay attention to our energies. The biggest clue we have to our current frequency level is our emotions. Take a look at the chart below and see what emotions radiate at what level.
Take inventory are you currently radiating at a low vibrational frequency or a high vibrational frequency?
When we choose to raise our vibe, we attract good things into our life experience. Our mind is crazy powerful and we can control a lot of our energy frequency by having a constant flow of positive thoughts and experiencing positive feelings.
We all have heard that being in a good positive emotional state is the quickest way to attract and manifest what we want into our lives. Napolean Hill wrote in Think and Grow Rich, that our mind creates for us in powerful ways through pure life force energy.
Very Simply Put:
positive energy = positive things and experience
negative energy = negative experiences and things
But like many of you as hard as I try, sometimes I am just not naturally in a high vibe state. I wake up in a funk or something happened to shift me into low frequencies. This is when this handy dandy list of 100 + ways to raise your vibration can be a lifesaver.
Here are 100+ Simple Things You Can Do To Raise Your Vibe
- Hold a baby
- Watch a funny movie
- Pet a dog
- Read an uplifting high vibe book
- Go to lunch with a friend
- Write in a gratitude journal
- Make your favorite treat
- Paint a picture
- Go for a walk
- Look through a magazine that feeds your creativity
- Go on a picnic
- Play hide and seek with a child
- Cook a healthy dinner
- Listen to uplifting music
- Play a card/board game with family members
- Do a yoga class
- Play an instrument
- Plant a tree/flowers
- Hang out with someone that makes you laugh surround yourself with positive people
- Go to a lake
- Meditate – Spend time working on your meditation practice
- Listen to a spiritual/motivational leader podcast
- Savor your favorite drink
- Volunteer to help someone
- Look at pictures of places you want to travel
- Make a vision board
- Take a candlelight bubble bath
- Enjoy a glass of wine
- Watch the sunset
- Take a class to learn a new skill
- Make-out (Yep, get those lips smackin’)
- Crack open good personal development books
- Write a poem
- Look at cars you want to have
- Jump on a trampoline-like a little kid:)
- Go out to eat at your favorite restaurant
- Walk on the beach
- Start an Impromptu Dance Party (drop it like it’s hot)
- Pick fruit at an orchard and enjoy fresh organic fruits (very high vibrational)
- Write a story
- Sing a song (like no one is listening)
- Donate to a charity
- Watch your favorite show (as long as it’s light-hearted)
- Enjoy coffee at a local cafe with a friend or a book
- Shop for an outfit that you feel sexy in!
- Go horseback riding
- Watch your favorite animated movie you watched as a kid
- Have a water fight
- Make home-made ice-cream
- Go to your local pet store
- Hand a homeless soul some cash
- Say hi to every stranger you see that day
- Eat a candlelight dinner on the deck
- Deep clean your home (cleaning out all the stagnant energy is good!)
- Send a loving text to 5 people.
- Practice Gratitude, Spend 15 minutes saying out loud all the things you’re thankful for in your life.
- Pull out your stash of past birthday cards written to you and read them
- Take a nap
- Get a pedicure/manicure
- Practice mindfulness of being in the moment
- Ride a bike
- Read a story to children
- Look in the mirror and say, “I love you, I really really love you!” (Fo’ Real, DO IT!!)
- Be a complete goof, nerd corn-ball! It makes life fun:)
- Get some physical exercise, move your body!
- Look each person in the eye that you pass that day and smile
- Go to a park and play like a kid
- Fly a kite
- Plan a party
- Hang up pictures of people that make you happy
- Put an ice cube down a “playful” someone’s shirt:)
- Wrestle and tickle with your Love or children
- Choose a room in your home and redecorate it
- Run through the sprinkler
- Pick a bouquet of wildflowers
- Perform in front of a crowd
- Enjoy a spiritual conversation with someone with an open mind
- Bake cookies for a neighbor
- Breath (Take six deep breaths in through the nose out through the mouth)
- Plant a garden
- Go to a concert
- Learn about a new culture and go to a restaurant with that food
- Go to an art gallery or museum
- Make home-made play dough
- Get your hair did! (Damn, I look good)
- Karaoke with friends
- Go to a local farmers market
- Set up an outdoor movie and pop popcorn
- Do a puzzle
- Take a pottery class
- Have a snowball fight
- Go skiing/snowboarding
- Go fishing
- Get a relaxing massage
- Go to an amusement park
- Take a stroll at the zoo
- Go laugh your buns off at a comedy club
- Walkthrough a beautiful garden
- Go hiking in the mountains, enjoy mother earth and get some fresh air!
- Make LOVE!!! One of my favorite ways to raise my vibe.
- Take a social media break
- Drink water, a well-hydrated body is good for the soul so remember to drink lots of water.
- Diffuse Essential Oils (lavender, sage, lemongrass, jasmine, frankincense, patchouli, myrrh, cedarwood, juniper, and rose are great for raising your vibe!)
- Take Five minutes to focus on the present moment, use my think five grounding tool.
- Feng Shui your space.
This is not an exhaustive list of ways to raise your vibe. You know yourself better than anyone, get quiet and listen to your higher self via mediation, and get in tune with what you need to raise your vibration! We all are so different and what works for me may not work for you and that’s okay! Review this list and choose some that work for you or find your own ways to shift to a high frequency.
Sending you good vibes and much love,